- Accurate composition
- Longer shelf life
- High purity
- Excellent packaging
- Finely processed nature
|Brand Name:||Sorafenat 200mg ( Genric Nexavar )|
|Packing:||Pack of 120 table|
- Sorafenat (sorafenib 200mg) is a cancer (chemotherapeutic) medication. Sorafenat (sorafenib 200mg) interferes with the growth of cancer cells and slows their growth and spread in the body.
- Sorafenat (sorafenib 200mg) is used to treat a type of kidney cancer called advanced renal cell carcinoma. It is also used to treat liver cancer.
- Sorafenat (sorafenib 200mg) may also be used for other purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Side effects of Sorafenat (sorafenib 200mg) Sorafenat-tablets-Price-Suppliers-Dealers-Sellers-Exporters-WholeSalers-Distributors-Russia-China-Brazil-Cambodia-Ukraine-Vietnam-Kazakhstan-Uzbekistan
- rash, blisters, oozing, or severe pain in the palms of your hands or the soles of your feet;
- increased blood pressure (severe headache, blurred vision, trouble concentrating, chest pain, numbness, seizure);
- easy bruising, unusual bleeding;
- black, bloody, or tarry stools;
- coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds;
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion;
- swelling, rapid weight gain;
- sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body; or
- confusion, loss of balance or coordination, or seizure (convulsions).
- numbness, tingling, or swelling of your hands or feet;
- nausea, vomiting, constipation, diarrhea, stomach pain, loss of appetite;
- headache, tired feeling;
- tumor pain;
- pain in your joints, bones, or mouth;
- cough, trouble breathing;
- weight loss;
- hair loss; or
- dry, itchy skin.
Belsons Global Sorafenat-tablets-Price-Suppliers-Dealers-Sellers-Exporters-WholeSalers-Distributors-Russia-China-Brazil-Cambodia-Ukraine-Vietnam-Kazakhstan-Uzbekistan