- Generic Name: – The generic name is Daclatasvir
- Trade Name: : – NATDAC 60mg – Manufactured and Marketed by NATCO PHARMA LIMITED, INDIA.
- Daclatasvir is an inhibitor of non-structural protein 5A (NS5A). Each film coated tablet contains: Daclatasvir Dihydrochloride equivalent to Daclatasvir 60 mg. Daclatasvir is white to yellow colour solid and freely soluble in water. Daclatasvir is prescribed for the treatment of patients with chronic HCV genotype 3 infections along with Sofosbuvir 400mg tablets. Daclatasvir has revolutionized the management of HEPATITIS C by offering Ribavirin and Peg-interferon free treatment for all the genotypes of Hepatitis C.
- Daclatasvir is an inhibitor of HCV non-structural protein 5A (NS5A) therefore it binds to the N-terminus of NS5A and inhibits both viral RNA replication and virion assembly. An advantage of Daclatasvir is that it is very active against multiple Genotypes while Ledipasvir is primarily active only against Genotype 1. This is important as the most prominent form of Hepatitis C is Genotype 3.
What is Natdac?
Natdac contains the active ingredient Daclatasvir. Daclatasvir is used with other antiviral medicines in the treatment chronic hepatitis C infection of genotype 1 or genotype 3 in adults. Natdac must be taken in combination with sofosbuvir, or with sofosbuvir and ribavirin. It must not be taken by itself.
How is Natdac used?
For most patients, one tablet of Daclahelp will be taken daily for a period of 12 weeks. Your doctor may have prescribed you a different dosage and/or a different treatment period. Follow the instructions given to you by your doctor, including any information about how to take Daclatasvir with sofosbuvir and/or ribavirin.
- Shortest treatment duration irrespective of all Genotypes.
- High Tolerability and safety profile.
- Superior Efficacy in Hepatitis C Genotype 3.
- Studied in more than 13000 patients with cure rate of between 94% – 99%.
- Recommended by EASL and FDA approved.
- The recommended dosage of Daclatasvir is 60 mg once daily in combination with Sofosbuvir for 3 months, to be taken orally with or without food. It is highly recommended to administer the drug under strict medical supervision and advice.
- Adverse events associated with the use of Daclatasvir in combination with Sofosbuvir may include the following:
- Shortness of Breath
- Chest Pain
- Packaging: Each Bottle contains 28 tablets of Daclatasvir 60mg.
- Storage: Store between 15°C and 25°C in a dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.
- We want to help people suffering from various life threatening diseases across the world in procuring/importing anticancer and other range of medicines at cheap and competitive prices. Also we would like to inform all that the Indian generics are as good and effective as their Branded counterparts. We wish to assist the world in spreading the awareness about the various diseases and how we can take precautions and keep ourselves safe. Belson Global like to assure you of the best of the quality of medicines and services in the industry. We are available for our clients round the clock and can also be reached on WhatsApp, QQ, WeChat, Viber online social apps on the internet. For more details please visit our website.
Do not take Daclatasvir without taking at least one other antiviral medicine. Sofobuvir should alway sbe taken in conjuction, and for some patients ribavirin will also be necessary. Make sure you are aware of the safety information for all of these medicines.
Some pre-existing conditions can affect daclatasvir, or be affected by taking daclatasvir. Before you start taking Daclatasvir, make sure your doctor knows:
- if you have had liver problems and/or liver transplant
- if you have had heart problems
- if you are takijng any other prescription or non-prescription medicines
- if you are pregnant or your partner is pregnant
- if you are trying to become pregnant or your partner is trying to become pregnant
- if you are breastfeeding or planning to breastfeed