Erlonat 150 Mg Tablets, Dealers, Exporters,Distributors,Suppliers, What is Erlonat?
Erlonat containing the active ingredient erlotinib is considered a kinase inhibitor type of medication. It works by blocking the actions of certain proteins in the body to interfere with the growth of cancer cells and slows their spread in the body. It is mainly used to treat non-small lung cancer in patients when chemotherapy medications have not been effective. It can also be used along with other medications to treat pancreatic cancer that has spread to other areas of the body
How it works
Common side effects
Flatulence, Loss of appetite, Headache, Gastrointestinal bleeding, Gastrointestinal disturbance, Hair loss, Itching, Flushing, Respiratory disorder, Neuropathy, Indigestion, Infection, Acne, Change in body weight, Vomiting, Decreased white blood cell count, Inflammation of hair follicles, Feeling of cold, Rash, Shortness of breath, Abdominal pain, Stomatitis, Nail disorder, Diarrhoea, Abnormal liver function tests, Nausea, Fatigue, Dry skin, Depression, Skin fissures, Cough, Conjunctivitis.
- Erlotinib tablets should be taken either 1 hour before or 2 hours after ingestion of food.
- Erlotinib is not recommended for children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
- Stop smoking and use effective contraceptive measures while on erlotinib treatment.
- Do not start erlotinib if you use contact lenses, have had eye problems (ulcers in front part of eye, dry eyes, inflammation in front part of eye), liver or kidney problems, Gilbert’s syndrome (liver disorder that causes increased bilirubin), intolerance to some sugars, are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Tell your doctor if you suffer from breathing difficulty associated with fever or cough, severe diarrhea, loss of appetite, nausea or vomiting, severe blistering or peeling of skin, severe pain in abdomen, acute or increasing pain and redness in eye, blurred vision or sensitivity to light, increased eye watering.Contact us
Contact a doctor immediately should side effects persist or encounter more severe side effects such as:
- Easy bleeding or bruising
- Unusual fatigue
- Signs of infection
- Black, bloody or tarry stools
- Eye irritation or pain
- Vision or speech problems
- Shortness of breath
What are the possible side effects of erlotinib (Tarceva)?
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop taking erlotinib and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- new or worsening lung problems such as chest pain, dry cough with fever, wheezing, rapid breathing, feeling short of breath;
- chest pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- sudden numbness or weakness, sudden severe headache, or problems with vision, speech,
Immediately proceed to your nearest emergency department if you suffer an allergic reaction. Symptoms usually associated with such a reaction include difficulty breathing or swallowing, chest tightness, swelling, skin rashes, and hives.
Erlonat is not always suitable for all patients. Always consult your health care provider prior to using this medication if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, trying to conceive, using any other medication (prescription or non-prescription), using any herbal products or supplements, or if you have any allergies or other health problems.
The correct dosage and prescription commonly depend on the patient and the condition being treated. Do not adjust your dosage without the approval of your health care provider. This product is only for use as prescribed and instructed.